background

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011
I might be bias... but she is beautiful!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week 4- Open gym

We took Katlynn to an open gym class.  She was a GEM.  She waited in line, followed directions and was really independant.  She did a zip-line, the balance beam, the pit, trampoline, obsticle courses with slides and pads for summersults. She enjoyed the class. We tried this same class 6 months ago and it did not go near as smooth as it did this time.  Much better outcome.  In fact, I highly doubt a single person besides myself knew she was even autistic. 




3 comments:

  1. looks like she's having a blast!

    I'm just stopping by to let you know I have this really fun engaging toy giveaway for an I-Spy Sensory bag I'd love for you to come check it out & enter :)

    My Adventures in Mommyland

    ReplyDelete