background

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011
I might be bias... but she is beautiful!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week-2 Potty training woes...

We've started a new potty training program with Katlynn. So far it's not so great. We did however have 3 potty successes in the past 2 days. So in a sense, I guess it is progress, right. Anyone have advice for pottying training a kiddo on the spectrum?

Katlynn has also mastered the art of jumping on 2 feet, finally. She loves doing it in the trampoline. She's also starting to complete 24 piece puzzles now. Maybe she'll catch up to her puzzle master twin who is completing 45-50 piece puzzles at only age 3. Who knows. Katlynn's a smart cookie. We've been doing some mini home practice sessions for speech, fine tuning some of her articulations and such. She is starting to speak a lot clearer, but we still have a long way to go. I am still considering the GFCF diet. So many people swear by it that I really need to get on the ball. But it is spendy no matter who says it’s cheap, it’s not. I think that is the biggest deterrent for us. So we’re going continue to plug away at the potty training and also work on riding a bike with training wheels. Until next week…

1 comment:

  1. I agree gf/cf is expensive (and time consuming!) and I'm ashamed to admit that I was almost relieved when it didn't work for BB: oh, the bliss of eating nice bread again! Good luck with the potty.

    ReplyDelete