background

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011
I might be bias... but she is beautiful!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

F***ing IEP's

I am allowed to cuss all I want since this my blog.  I am really pissed, emotional and stressed about this whole ordeal. 

I have no clue what is the right decision.  My husband is clueless (sorry dear) and our family is really not much help.  Why does this have to be so hard?

I seriously do not know what to do for Katlynn's preschool. The vision I had in my head has gone to shit. Everytime I think about the school the IEP team recommended I am in tears. That has to be a sign, right? I have toured the place and asked a million questions, but I am still not sure it is the right place for her. I am not trying to make her be a typical child. That is not my goal. I do want her to be in the best and least restrictive environment for her growth and development.

I just wish it was easier and I wish I knew what was the right decision.

1 comment: