background

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011
I might be bias... but she is beautiful!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Autistic Artistry

So Katlynn has a minor obsession with pencils, pens, markers and most anything you can write or draw with.


With that said, the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has become a best friend in my house because Katlynn prefers my walls as an art canvas to using paper or a coloring book. Now, I do want to encourage all the artistry I can, but I also can’t leave a writing utensil within arm’s reach of her if she is not in my sight or this is what happens. It is most of the time that this happens, I am on face book and it takes her no time to run from wall to wall creating her masterpieces.

1 comment:

  1. You are not biased...she is beautiful!! Elliott is obsessed with stop signs, stop lights, and "Exit" signs right now. It's less messy, but it makes for a very repetitive car ride! :)
    Hope you're doing well. I'll be off this summer and we should get our kids together if you're up for it!

    ReplyDelete