background

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011
I might be bias... but she is beautiful!!

Friday, April 8, 2011

week-13

It's a product review kind of week.  So, I ask my friends over at smartknitkids if I could test their socks for my kiddos to see if it would help Audrie keep socks on and if they would help Katlynn when wearing her SMO's.

I was very surprised to get a couple different sizes and colors in the mail.  First off, the packaging is too cute.  The socks are so soft, yet thick and really well made.  They work perfect with Katlynn's braces for her shoes.  They didn't bunch up like normal socks do and leave creases on her feet causing pain or blisters. I was very pleased.

Audrie actually kept the socks on for a longer period of time then she normally does, but I don't think she'll ever be very fond of any sock... Maybe I should give the panties a shot.  I think for most sensory sensitive kiddos, these socks are great.

Overall I would give this product 2 thumbs up.  Please visit their facebook page or their website list above for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment