background

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011
I might be bias... but she is beautiful!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

oh dear.... Week-10

So Dave and I moved the girls into our old office about a year ago so we could make their room a playroom.  The office had this 2 tone poop brown set of colors on the wall and we decided that for the girls 4th birthday we would re-paint and decorate their room.  So Dave demo'd the baseboards and we put the girls to sleep in our room (or so we thought) and went to work painting.  Little did I know, Katlynn was in my closet creating artwork with the combination of my FAVORITE smashbox eye palette and tampons.  How she was using them I have no clue.  Maybe she was going to use the tampons to paint the makeup on?  Or maybe she was trying to clean up the evidence.  Either way, I was light humored about it (even though getting that make-up out of the carpet is going to be a pain in the ass).  After-all, kids will be kids.


5 comments:

  1. lol.....kids and feminine products are always a bad mix. My niece once wallpapered the bedroom with kotex pads lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! You have an artist! Good luck with the carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I came across your blog through Autism Story Book on FB, and we seem to be living in the same world! I have three daughters, Autumn (age 8), Lily (age 7) and Sophie, (age 3). Sophie is autistic and decorates our lives daily(sometimes literally). A couple of weeks ago, she managed to get into my Sephora train case and selected the perfect shade of M.A.C lipstick to rub all over my 800 thread count sheets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber and welcome. Hope you enjoy it. Are you on FB? If so, friend me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I am, and I definitely will.

    ReplyDelete