background

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011
I might be bias... but she is beautiful!!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Week-7

We've been hard at work with potty training.  We've had 6 success's in 6 days. Is that good?   Averaging 1 a day?  I am at a loss as to give up and keep plugging.  I know she is clearly capable regardless if she is autistic or not.  I also think she is ready for the most part.  She has most all signs and is pretty aware of it when she goes in her pants.

Well.... guess we'll keep plugging.

Here's a valentine pic of Miss K.  Not sure she is happy, sad or just overwhelmed from all the pink and red.  Maybe even the red dye and sugar she is obviously ingesting?  Who knows...

2 comments:

  1. Keep going! I've been there, with my son we had a long battle and he's finally trained.

    http://tinyurl.com/66bl7vm That might help

    ReplyDelete