background

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011
I might be bias... but she is beautiful!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Playing together

The girls were upstairs in the playroom doing 24-piece puzzles together.  No fighting. they were sharing working together and having a great time.  It was a moment I wish I would have gotten on video. It was a moment where I realize I am doing something right and Katlynn is making her own in this world.  Granite it is just her sister, but it is still progress none the less.  Audrie is very advanced for her age, so to have her and Katlynn on the same level was magnificent.

Play therapy... Magical word of the day, the week and of the year in this house.

2 comments:

  1. She's making FANTASTIC progress, Summer! You should be proud of the help you've given her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my experience co-operative play is quite an achievement for any child at that age! She's doing very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete