background

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011
I might be bias... but she is beautiful!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Grant Denial

Well.... We didn't receive the grant from Act-Now.  I am kinda bummed. I really thought K would benefit from being in a recreational gymnastics program. She is not quite ready for a regular program and this special education one is really expensive. It is $70 a session.  Can you believe that?  Insane.

Sigh...

So I have been toying with putting K into the Mind Institute study in Sacramento.  A friend is doing it with her son and I know K would be a great candidate. Again... it costs Cha-Ching to fly out there and compensation is very small. It is called the Autism Phenome Project (APP).  I have like 2 weeks to decide if we are going to be a part of the study, but it isn't looking to promising with out schedules with my husbands job and my other 2 kids. 

1 comment:

  1. I had to google APP, but now I've seen their site it does look really interesting. However, like you say, the practicalities of doing it are tricky. Tough decision.

    ReplyDelete