background

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011
I might be bias... but she is beautiful!!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Hitting a brick road... HELP ME!

So.... back to the drama with Katlynn and services. Well IRC dumped her speech and denied my request for it again. So back to appeals I may have to go depending on what happens with her IEP June 14th. Can we seriously get a break here? Seriously? So, I am on a mission to find someone to do speech with her over the Summer and just private pay since we have no other choice.

I am also toying with the GFCF idea again. She seems to be at sort of a stand still right now with progression, so I need to do something else. Any ideas?   I prefer not to do medications or shots.  Just a personal preference for me.  That's something I might consider later on if need be for her, but right now it is not cost effective for my family.

Anyhow, I plan on working with her a lot this Summer and really fine tuning some of her behaviors by using a preschool setting and also working more on the potty training.

No comments:

Post a Comment