background

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011

Katlynn~ March 5, 2011
I might be bias... but she is beautiful!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

100%%%%%%% POTTY TRAINED!!!!

We are now 100% potty trained both day and night.  No more pull ups,  cloth diapers,  etc.  Just BIG GIRL panties.  If you would have asked me how potty training was going 6 months ago I would have said... It isn't going. It wasn't going.  However,  in the past 2 months,  it seems as though something just clicked for her.  She got it.

Woo Hoo!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I just caught up on you last few entries. Sounds like she is doing so great. Gives me hope for my daughter. She is 3 now, and started pre-school on her 3rd Birthday. She is still non-verbal, has some stims, but she is making some great progress. I hope to be even close to where you are with your daughter! How old is she now? Also....where did you get the adorable puzzle piece socks? They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!! She is 4.5 now.

      I got the socks online. I don't remember the sight, but I just googled autism soccer socks I think and they came up.

      Delete